What is Advertising?
Advertising is the process of making your product and service known to the marketplace. Once your product image is developed and your marketing strategy is in place, then present your product or service to your audience through advertising.
Before Online Advertising, there was a Traditional Advertising which includes
What is Online Advertising?
Online Advertising is activity to attract public’s attention to product or services. So Advertisers uses internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers.
Online advertising is one of the most effective ways for businesses of all sizes to expand their reach, find new customers, and diversify their revenue streams.
Components of Online Advertising
- Pop ups ads
- Floating ads
- Video ads, Map ads
- Mobile ads
- Contextual ads on Search Engine Result Pages
- Banner ads
- Rich media ads
- Online Classified advertising
- Ads via Social Media Channels like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Twitter Ads
- Those who are advertising their products, services online gets more attention in a marketplace as compared to Traditional Advertising.
- Companies that supply valuable information are both well-liked and well-respected by the consumers who use them.
- Satisfied customers easily build trust and likelihood with your brand/company.
- Online Advertising can be cost effective as compared to Traditional Advertising.
- Each of your advertising efforts can be shared through countless platforms so that these continue converting prospects and boosting your revenue for many months or even years.